Sunday, November 9, 2008

I love the fall!


I absolutely love the fall! It's my favourite time of year! Since we have moved to the country, I'm finding I love it even more. The feel of crisp sheets that have been out on the line, the smell of the wood fire, and of course, our beautiful trees!

Most of the leaves are off the trees now, but I was able to
capture some pictures of our property in full colour. It was hard to tell what colour our maples would turn when we bought the property, and I think they are gorgeous.

These trees are really old! One of the reasons I fell in love with the property. I love that I can look out any of my windows and not see anyone else. Country. Corn. Woods. Field. PEACE!!

YAY! Now to just work on that camera... all will be good with the world!





1 comment:

Maria Leinen Photography said...

I'm envious!!! Fall is my favorite time of year too, and living in the south means everything goes from green and alive, to dead and brown, in about 3 days. It's *wrong* to be wearing shorts in October, and short-sleeves in November!! ;)

I miss living on a farm.... the peace and quiet... the stars at night without light pollution....